Is This You?
Healing is about partnership. In considering whether we will work together, it is important we both make the commitment to show up fully, in whatever way we both know best. If you are here, it is possible—even likely—that the very reason you have come is to discover how to step more fully into the fullness of your being; how to unearth who you truly are.
WHEN you feel uprooted
While life may look functional from the outside, inside there may be a feeling of stuck-ness, or numbness, a longing, or a general angst. You may feel trapped by old patterns, or feel lost. In this place, is natural and normal to feel paralyzed by:
- Lack of self-confidence or self-esteem
- An overactive inner critic or cynic
- Difficulty in making decisions
- Restlessness, being preoccupied, or distracted easily
- Wavering sense of self
- People-pleasing or “chameleoning”
- Shame, fear, anxiety, depression, sadness, or panic
- Relationship difficulties
- Lethargy or overtiredness
These are challenges that we encounter along our life path that invite us to heal, nurture, and lean into the mystery of our lives. Through therapy, we learn that the wound is the place of transformation; that below the longing, hurt, and pain we find the gifts for our authentic self, and the blossoming of our inherent inner potential.
STEPPING oNTO THE FOREST PATH
As we journey through life, we sometimes forget who we were meant to be. Or we know, but can’t quite step into that vision of self. This leaves us with a longing to do things like:
- Set our past burdens down instead of carrying them with us
- Change our lifestyle habits to better reflect our aspirations
- Break out of dysfunctional relational patterns or systems
- Feel more joy, happiness, gratitude, and passion for life
- Feel confident and comfortable in our body
- Increase our self-worth, self-respect, and self-esteem
- Find our well-spring of love, meaning, and purpose
- Feel a deep sense of connection and belonging with the world
- Regain that sense of wonder and awe that inspires and sustains us.
How do we reach the place we know exists but can't quite yet picture? Together, we will journey to find a path that is right for you and that takes you to your own inner place of healing and wisdom.